Sunday, November 8, 2020
10:30 a.m.—11:15 a.m.
In this beautiful season of autumn, you are invited to share in congregational worship under the oak tree on the Roberts Park UMC lawn. Lawn Chair Worship offers an opportunity to come together safely and responsibly as we look forward to the return of in-person worship over the coming weeks.
Please bring your own lawn chairs or blankets. The church will provide some chairs for those who cannot bring their own.
What to expect
- Music. Selections by Jerry Gillooly and choir section leaders will be provided. No congregational singing.
- Masks required. All are required to wear a mask. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Social distancing. Family groups may sit together, but safe distancing from others is required.
- Optional brief greetings in the parking lot if social distancing is observed. No fellowship time before or after the service.
- Opportunity to give. Opportunity to contribute to the church offering will be provided.
- No building access. The church building will not be open during the service.
We hope you will share in this time of worship and bring friends if you wish. Contact the church office with any questions or concerns.
Let us praise God together!